Wednesday 7 November 2007

Make your own knitwear to die for with Weardowney Knit Couture

I absolutely adore knitwear, which probably explains my woolen dress shopping spree a couple of weeks ago. Far from being a dowdy and practical choice, knitwear can be some of the most fantastically sexy and, dare I say it, quirky items in a girl's wardrobe.

The best part is, you can make your own to rival designer pieces with the new book from Weardowney Knit Couture. This gorgeous little manual contains 20 hand knit designs, from dresses to sparkly vests, and even tells us plebs how to start from the very beginning.

Any knitwear or hand made clothes enthusiast should have this book. The designs are fantastic, the explanation made simple and the pictures a joy. I'm just off to buy myself some needles!

Get yours from Amazon online for just £14 in hardback, from Anova books.

No comments: